- Here is a list of all of Red's weapons in the game.
Set Weapons and some rare weapons are obtainable by rolling the Golden Pig Machine and the Ancient Reliect.
- 33% chance to deal 50% bonus damage.
- When combined with the Steel Wall, all allies receive 10% less damage from enemy attacks.
- 8% chance to stun target for 1 turn.
- When combined with the Titan's Grip, The hammer's stun effect last +1 turns.
- 30% chance to attack and additional random target with 50% attack power.
- When combined with the Dragon Scale, there is 40% chance to deal 60% damage to all targets.